Thread: Lady stalker in Cornwall

Lady stalker in Cornwall

Hi I live in Cornwall........right down the bottom, near Penzance, not many deer here.........!!! Lady stalker who enjoys lamping/rabbiting/stalking, DSC1, Insured holds FAC for a .22 and.243. Looking for stalking land or to join a syndicate. Willing to travel up to 200 miles. Can gralloch, skin & butcher. Please contact me if you can help. Thank you.

Welcome to the site Shilo, there are a few of us in the south west. Dont know of many syndicates down this way but im sure there are opportunities for the odd stalk.

Hi there Shilo, I'm new to this site too... Like you, I'm looking for stalking land, I suppose you're also looking around in the south of England. I've been looking around on the internet, there are many opportunities but I find it difficult to assess who offers good value for money...especially when you're living abroad like I do (live in Belgium as you can tell from my profile, I've just obtained DSC level 1). Good luck with your search here, should you have any suggestions...

Hi Shilo,

Try Dawnraider on here. He's based in Kernow (Truro area)

Welcome to the site by the way, plenty of help and info on here.

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

Hi Tony well if you ever want some company im willing to travel. Ive been searching for a syndicate but like you say...nothing here. Im hoping to gain my level 2 so all advice is welcome. Thanks. Suzanne

Welcome aboard, good to see someone else from the best bit of the world, I am between Falmouth and Helston. As you say not a lot of deer this end!