Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hinds:Red, Sika and Roe stalking

Hinds:Red, Sika and Roe stalking

Forestry block available for unaccompanied stalking, this is approx 50 miles North of Inverness.

It is available to SD members for 50 per DAY. The block contains Red, Roe and Sika, no other cost involved other than the venison, if you wish to keep a beast then it will be available at game dealer prices. You will need to have insurance

There is a self catering Summerhouse/Chalet available at 90/week on a B&B basis which can sleep two. It has a double bed and convertible settee, so it could be three if you were friendly . This means you can have a six day week stalking for 300 plus accommodation, with two of you to split the cost of travel etc it is as cheap as chip

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi just wondering what size this block is?
    cheers James

It is a 100 Hectare, 250 acre in English, block within a forest of several thousand acres.

That is a very good deal. Is it available for the whole of the hind season ??

Nothing from the end of January onwards I am afraid.

Hello JAYB

Could you please PM me the availability on this one please.

Dick D

i would like to just say if anyone is wondering weather to go, i was on the ground last week with jayb, wadas and csl, it is a lovely piece of ground with plenty of deer on it, we had trouble with the wind mithering us so none of us got a shot. and the chalet john can sort out is 5 mins from the ground. cheap as chips simples

Just wondering if it possible to get a day stalking at quick notice as the problems is I work away from home a lot. I live in the Inverness area so it not a problem nipping 50 miles. Can you please tell me the area?
    Cheers & thank you

jayb id like a pm on availability also....hope that doesnt come across too cheeky.....(im the same as budgie work wise)

budgie id go in with you on that but no way im sleeping wi have the convertible setee before that happened....either that or the caravan comes with me!!!

Hi Sauer look what happend the last time you went stalking with the caravan. The problem is the weather is no that good up in my neck of the woods.......for your highseat