Swarovski 8.5x42 EL Swarovision

howa243

Lost a pair over the weekend and am looking to replace them. Any pointers as to where to go for the best deal would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lost a pair over the weekend and am looking to replace them. Any pointers as to where to go for the best deal would be appreciated.

Thanks

Macleod's of Tain... and, roughly where were you when you lost yours?...:norty:

I got a pair last week from the Sportsman at Dorchester, the discount was not on the binos ;) but I got a good discount on the overall order to make up for it :D

Search for a 2nd hand pair then send them back to Swarovski for a service, they will then come back like new...

TJ

Stu,
I think it will be a while before they turn up 'second hand' because they are fairly new on the market and cost an arm and a leg.
If someone put one up second hand they would have lost a fortune in a very very short time, but I like your thinking :D

Its an insurance job hopefully.

EMcC what do you think of the new swarovision bins.

Grant

Hi Grant,
The only difference I can tell between my Zeiss 10 x 50 Night Owls and these new jobbies is the weight :rolleyes:
If I was younger, perhaps my eyes could appreciate the real difference but I'm afraid I am not in a position to take full advantage of the 'Swarovision', 'Flat Picture' 'High Definition' and 'Periferal View'
Judged on weight and 'feel' alone, I am very pleased with them.
Oh, incidentally, the Guarantee will outlast my lifetime and still have some time left over :D

I have the "old" els and the "new" swarovision ones,there is a difference late on at night or very early in morning.Things appear clearer and more defined with the new ones but are they worth all the extra money,the old els are still a seriously good bit of kit,as are the new ones

I know someone who recently got a very good deal on these at Fawcetts, Lancaster, might be worth a try.

Back