Powell Cotton Museum

Schwarzwild

Remington 65 and I made an eight hour round trip drive to visit Sika Malc's Emporium at Quex Park. Worth every minute of that drive. We spent five and a half hours there and it just flew past. For sure a return visit is on the cards. Thank you Malcolm for both your time and your hospitality and for sharing your vast knowledge of the museums subject matter, hunting history and many explanations. Such great day could not have been purchased! It was a real pleasure!

David.

No problem David and Paul,

glad you enjoyed it, and made it home safely. Hope to catch up with you both later in the year, or sometime next year at the CLA or some other game fair. Have a good one in SA.

Best

Sikamalc

Where abouts is this museum?

Aha! Googled it might pop along one day looks interesting.

Last edited:
Double the time youd think about spendin there and then add a little bit more..

Probably a couple of days to take it all in..

I loved it..

ATB

Terry

Fantastic place to visit so much to see, only problem is the old curator,:old:
once he get's started there's no stopping him :D :coat:

Hi John,
Would you believe , but I've got 14 hours of driving with him, on the way up to your's :cry:
I'll probably be relegated to back with Todd after this. ;)
Still he's not a bad lad really :D

In the back with Todd, Noooooooooo I think i will take the quad and trailer, you can sit in that for 14 hours :D:D:D:lol::lol:

Looking forward to it, last year was a long drive on my own :( the thought of shielas cinnamon buns will lure Wadas up there a great deal quicker!!!

Oops, thought you'd be at work.:oops:
With regards sheilas buns don't let Terry or Andy anywhere near them you know what those two are like :D
See you and the other lads tonight about 7.30

Back