Devcon

Do you have any Halfords type shops near you?, Devcon was on the shelf in a Halfords in Chester not long back, also a good motor factor wholesale place should be able to sell this stuff off the shelf.:)

Does anyone know where I can buy Devcon Steel putty or aluminium putty? Only place I can find is ebay but the dude wants a tenner postage...!

I don't know if it's the same stuff but this is devcon 5 min epoxy and if you know someone in the forces you might be able to get some. NATO Stock Number (NSN) 8040-00-2646816

Chickenman.

Try your local model shop. Not the one with naked ladies but the other one with toy trains and planes.. It comes in two sizes 250ml bottles and 25ml tubes.

I don't know if it's the same stuff but this is devcon 5 min epoxy and if you know someone in the forces you might be able to get some. NATO Stock Number (NSN) 8040-00-2646816

Make sure you get the stock number right. Remember the old CQMS myth about sending for suncream and getting a ships anchor! JC

I did try demanding a "Submersable" once, truned out to be a Trafalgar class hunter killer, they never did deliver it.

Chickenman,
How much have you seen it for sale for? I can probably get it cheaper (I have an account with an engineering suplies firm and i got them to stock it the last time i wanted some).
In fact i might have enough here to bed a rifle, i will have a look later on.
Ezzy

Back