Thread: Hello to all

Hello to all

Good evening i would like to take 5 minutes of you time to introduce myself.
    I am gareth 36 year old male currently serving in germany with H.M Forces and yes i do enjoy it, im currently in thhe process of moving from germany back to the UK which im looking forward to very much.
    Before joing the army i spent many years learning from the age of 10 the art of gamekeeping on a small local estate from there i went onto Chargot estate in on the brendon hills as a YTS gamekeeper dealing with all asects of vermin control rearing partridge day old chicks and pheasants comming into pens at 6 week old poults so have a wide knowledge of both alot of my own personal time has gone into deerstalkingout aswell not always with the rifle just as happy to sit and watch them with a set of binos. errrmmmm any more about me im happily married 5 kids 3 grandkids 2 dog 1 lab 1 terrier cross served in the army now for 12 years 9 left.
    well i think thats me covered any body after any more information please say hi.every 1 at work does
    please call me scotty ev

Wow deerman49, what a young Grandad!.

cheers for that as if i didnt know that already but trust me i have the grey hair to go with it and the wrinkles 5 kids does that to you lol oh yes and grandkids lol

Nice mate,
    Enjoy them all!

welcome scotty what regiment you in?

im with the biggest infantry unit in the country RIFLES (Swift and Bold)

We have some of your lot up with us nr Chepstow in the old apprentice base, welcome if your about give us a call sometime. New to stalking myself hope to get a bit of knowledge from the more expert guys on here. There may be a met in October postponed from last month up at Monmoth you should come if your back in blighty and near there............