Thread: Knife for sale

Knife for sale

I'm having a clear out,picked this up at a knife show in the States and it's sat in the drawer ever since.The sheath is a little grubby with sitting in drawer with other stuff but the knife is mint,never used and shaving sharp.
    The blade has logo "Linder 440 steel Solingen Germany" so it's decent steel and goes all the way through the grip as per photo's.The grips are dark brown wood,don't know what kind,held by plain brass rivets as per photo's
    The blade is 4mm thick from butt to end of grips and tapers after that as per. The sheath is 4mm thick dark brown blocked leather, no insert but with 4mm leather it's not needed.
    30 posted

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails knife.JPG   knife1.JPG   knife2.JPG   knife3.JPG  
    Last edited by private fraser; 08-09-2010 at 17:08.

Yes please, Jim pm sent

Mine now, absolutely delighted and PF is a gent to deal with. I would not expect a knife of this quality in this country at double the price and he deducted the postage.

So glad you bought this as I was hovering on the button. I really dont need another but it looks a nice bit of kit. and you can never have too much of something can you?