Thread: How did I miss this forum...!!

How did I miss this forum...!!

Hi guys... new to this forum but long standing member of AirgunBBS and Shootforum. Did my DSC1 two years ago but, due to ill health, I've not been able to put it to any use - so far. I'm hoping that will change soon

Originally from the Isle of Man, came over here in 1967 when I joined the Army at the tender age of 15..!! Currently residing 10 miles out of Liverpool (Thornton).

Have my 29th wedding aniversary on Friday. My wife is a vicar... bet there's few on here can say that.. And she's busy organising a hunting trip to the US for my 60th birthday next year..

Have a nice old Parker-Hale Scout in .308 with a P8 mod and sporting a nice Meopta scope and also a solid Ruger M77 in .243. Add to that a couple of rimmies and a custom .308 target rifle, oh and four 12g's too, and that's my cabinet strength thus far.

Looking forward to learning, and laughing, lots.

Welcome to the site. Hope your health continues to improve and you get out this autumn for the rut. Where abouts is your wife planing for you to hunt in the states and what species are you hoping to hunt?

Welcome to SD Tom

HI Tom, welcome to the site, ive met some top blokes on here, learned a lot and had some laughs.. Hope you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    .....Where abouts is your wife planing for you to hunt in the states and what species are you hoping to hunt?...
    Hoping to hunt white tail in Mississippi.

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome chaps..

Welcome tommo,I thought I mentioned our existance at Minsterley
    anyway youll enjoy it on here mate lots to learn and a lot of decent chaps to meet and greet
    Say hello to the vicar for me and ask her to bring daves cake to the midland so I can try some too.
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................