I’m sure this has been covered previously but thought I’d ask what your preferred method is for shooting Foxes. Do you stick with 1 thing or a mixture. E,g:
1. Do you walk each field and call for a while then move on to the next field
2. Bait an area and wait for extended periods until the fox comes to you
3. Do you use electronic callers (if so which call works best for you)
4. Rely on hand squeaking or WAM type callers
5. Have you tried the method of tying a string to a dead rabbit or similar bait to the battery of a small alarm clock to determine the time of visit by said fox. Any success with determining a pattern.
6. Lamp colours, any joy with greens and blues for fox
7. Any other tricks out there?
8. Any other good baits out there other than dead bunnies etc. Anyone tried the scents that you can but on the net?
9. Time of day. Anyone had any joy during the day? Do you find it better late at night or early morning.