Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pastel drawings

pastel drawings

just thaught i would share a picture im framing for someone she has been pastel drawing for a while now . these are so life like its unreal feel free to comment ,wayneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	motorway pond 31 st of july 050.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	180.7 KB 
ID:	2633

Very nice, you would think it was a photo.

What can you say other than fantastic.
    At school i was always a bit of a dab hand drawing wildlife and stuff, and enjoyed it, but that is far beyond anything i could do.

Wow that is stunningly good, is she professional?

hi thanks for your comments ,she started drawing a while back and this is for her son as a present. i have mounted and framed three now a black lab and a horse and this one the picture does not do justice to how life like these are the noses and tongues look so soft and life like she has a real talent but is lacking in confidence so i thaught i would put this up on here for some feedback for her all the best,wayne

Very impressive, could I ask you to PM me with the ladies details, I would like to inquire about a commission of my Bavarian.

Thank you

i will speak to her and send details on thanks,wayne

Account Suspended
    Bonnie Scotland
    This lady is a talent... That pastel is alive. I would love it if you could pm her details too~Tom

hi yes i can do that wont be able to pm till wed/thur as im away with work but i will ring her tommorrow all the best,wayne