pastel drawings

mereside

just thaught i would share a picture im framing for someone she has been pastel drawing for a while now . these are so life like its unreal feel free to comment ,waynemotorway pond 31 st of july 050.jpg

What can you say other than fantastic.
At school i was always a bit of a dab hand drawing wildlife and stuff, and enjoyed it, but that is far beyond anything i could do.;)

wadas

hi thanks for your comments ,she started drawing a while back and this is for her son as a present. i have mounted and framed three now a black lab and a horse and this one the picture does not do justice to how life like these are the noses and tongues look so soft and life like she has a real talent but is lacking in confidence so i thaught i would put this up on here for some feedback for her all the best,wayne

Very impressive, could I ask you to PM me with the ladies details, I would like to inquire about a commission of my Bavarian.

Thank you

This lady is a talent... That pastel is alive. I would love it if you could pm her details too~Tom

hi yes i can do that wont be able to pm till wed/thur as im away with work but i will ring her tommorrow all the best,wayne

Very impressive, could I ask you to PM me with the ladies details, I would like to inquire about a commission of my Bavarian.

Thank you

Im with Malc on that, except mines a GWP. Details as well please if the lady is agreeable.

ATB

Max

Surely she's given you the original photo by mistake:eek:
Tell her from me that is really amazing, i'd love one of my Munster,could you give us rough idea of what it might cost.
ATB Neil.

hi neil i really have no idea on cost i spoke to her son today and i have to ring her tommorrow so will keep everyone posted ,wayne

Great looking picture, id be interested in a pic if possible, ill watch for further updates
johnnie

A great talent alright.This lady may be very busy from now!! I would also be interested in some details. Thanks

We have some of my father's spaniels done by Berit Cornell, a local artist, the one you posted looks as good if not better. A talented lady!!!! I love the eyes on that terrier, it really captures the spirit of the dog.

ft

hi i spoke today about a pastel drawing with barbara and she doesnt want to get involved in sending pictures out for fear of damage but we did come to an agreement that if they are framed and packaged then she would give it a go i have been mounting and framing for her and are to archival standard. now price wise a framed picture triple mounted of around 14x16 inches would be £300. this would be sent via courier or collection if preferred.barbara would need a good quality picture to work from in a portrait style like spoonys or whatever you want drawing she will only draw to a picture, i can send examples if you like or send more pastel portaits so you can see the other work she has done i have pm,d sikamalc first instead of posting so i dont break any rules thanks in advance,wayne

Back