Do you cover this area

centralbeltstalker

Hi everyone,

Admin can you leave this on here for 24 hours before moving it to its correct place.

I have a job in a place called KILCHOAN Argyll PH36.

Does anyone have the rights to shoot this area and be willing to offer some stalking.
of course i will be happy to pay, cough cough, :rofl:

can anyone help.

thanks in advance

f.

Back of beyond and then some. I built the storage shed behind the community hall a few years ago. Takes longer to get there than do the job. Seasickness is a problem if you are in the passenger seat,
Jim

jim,

thats a fact hence my request, i would like to stay over night and have a stalk to make it worth my while.
i have been there once before and as for the ferry by fort william all one hour of wait ten minute sail and two hour drive made a loss for me...

f.

hi,

there must be someone covering this land lads, anyone got any contacts please???

i know its remote but with 3000 members surely one person knows someone.........

atb f.

Niall Rowntree the man at Ardnamuchan Estates loads a money, heres a couple of alternate estates.

Ardtornish estates.

Kingairloch estates

There details and addresses you can get from below .

http://visit-ardnamurchan.co.uk/

CCTV in that area Frank ,the most action you get there when two vehicles won't reverse back to a passing place, nice place Scotland's only volcano you drive right through it going to Sanna , the fishing is the dogs gonads only wee fish but you can fill the dutch oven quickly .

When the weather is hard you get the Red on the shore eating the kelp and seaweed .

Niall Rowntree the man at Ardnamuchan Estates loads a money, heres a couple of alternate estates.

Ardtornish estates.

Kingairloch estates

There details and addresses you can get from below .

http://visit-ardnamurchan.co.uk/

CCTV in that area Frank ,the most action you get there when two vehicles won't reverse back to a passing place, nice place Scotland's only volcano you drive right through it going to Sanna , the fishing is the dogs gonads only wee fish but you can fill the dutch oven quickly .

When the weather is hard you get the Red on the shore eating the kelp and seaweed .

Cheers mate for that,

Spoke to Niall today, he is at midlands game fair, i have to send him an email, attempting to locate anyone who knows him personally that may be willing to stick their necks out for me and introduce me to him so i can get mates rates...
i am also still looking for the leprechaun at the end of every rainbow.

f.

Back