Rings

mullbiker

Need a set of 30mm weaver rings for a .222 would I be waisting my time buying cheap from e-b
Recomendations please no local gun shops so internet buy only option

Thanks

Try this one......TAWNADOAIRGUNS.com | Weaver Picatinny Sportsmatch Mounts

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mike is one of the only guys in the U/K that keeps the COMPLETE set of Sporsmatch mounts inc 30 mm Weavers.

I was recently seriously stuck for extended mounts for a 30mm tube on a .270. Rang Mike.....who put them in the post that day and I had them the following by 1st class. A top service:tiphat::D

Last edited:
Well as we have no idea what gun it's far hope the heck are we supposed to give informed advice? :confused: One can only answer the question:-

.222 is a cartridge not a gun and I know of no one that makes mounts to fit a cartridge :rolleyes: after all why would they!

As I don't like extruded alloy as mounts and don't much like the Sportsmatch ones. Now e-bay is fine just choose the correct stuff which is not always some cheap mickey mouse knock off from China.

Brit,

It normally helps if you dont try to be-little people RTFQ it will stop you looking like a muppet.

Mull,

I have a set that are just gathering dust drop me a pm with your address and you can have them.

Last edited:
Brit,

It normally helps if you dont try to be-little people RTFQ it will stop you looking like a muppet.

Mull,

I have a set that are just gathering dust drop me a pm with your address and you can have them.

care to translate?:-

be-little people RTFQ i

you might as well be speaking Chinese because I have not got a clue what your on about.

Thankfully sweep knew from reading the post that a .222 was a rifle pm sent.
Birdhunter
Thanks for your imput :smug:

That's Ok I'll try to remember to ignore any questions from you two in future because if you don't know that .222 Remington is a cartridge by now there ain't much helping you is there! saying any more would just be a waste of bandwidth.

Tamus,

I was animal!

Mull,

I will post them tomorrow.

Brit,

RTFQ = Read The F*&^ing Question.

If the Lincolnshire font of all firearms knowledge does not know that Weaver Rings fit any weaver bases regardless of the rifle the mounts are fitted to, just as picatinny rings fit any picatinny rail the make of rifle does not come into it:rolleyes:

Tamus,

I was animal!

Mull,

I will post them tomorrow.

Brit,

RTFQ = Read The F*&^ing Question.

If the Lincolnshire font of all firearms knowledge does not know that Weaver Rings fit any weaver bases regardless of the rifle the mounts are fitted to, just as picatinny rings fit any picatinny rail the make of rifle does not come into it:rolleyes:

Never had not handled any "Pitcanny" stuff have no need for it unlike the fashion I don't do "Tacitcool"

Oh Weavers, real Weavers might fit any Weaver base but that's not always the case with some Weaver type rings :rolleyes:. Never mind one day you might learn something useful ;)

I'll not hold my breathe though if you don't mind ;) :coat:.

Hmmmm ****hunter

I see your arrogant, bigotted, dismissive attitude prevails again.

Another trait is you can't resist to have the last word (I await incoming from you).

Sweep
Rings arrived and would you believe it they fit !
If you fancy a trip here next year fot some hinds give me a shout

Many thanks Mull

Don't forget that some of us enjoy an excuse to go to a RFAD.
Any requests and I'd be delighted to go for you..

Back