Ultimate Ground box

Ahhh just think of the moisture being forced into all the little nooks and crannies on the lever gun :oops:.

Have seen the photo before but cannot recall where now as it was along time ago.

Stu,
I have to disagree with on your statement, there is obviously one very important item missing from that hot tub...HOT TOTTY..
That would be the ultimate tub...
regards
griff

that picture is another example of americans and dangerous practice, that beer is too close to the edge and could fall in......

Stu,
I have to disagree with on your statement, there is obviously one very important item missing from that hot tub...HOT TOTTY..
That would be the ultimate tub...
regards
griff

I stand corrected Neil:D
alright then nearly ultimate

Hmmm seeing as how it's raised up on the deck the surely really it's not a ground blind but a high box/seat/tub ;)

Hmmm seeing as how it's raised up on the deck the surely really it's not a ground blind but a high box/seat/tub ;)

Your splitting hairs Brit pubic or otherwise:D Its probably because my high seats stand 30 ft off the ground:rofl: mind you I do have facilities in them like cooker kettle and everything you need to make a brew, I even have a **** stone with a funnel connected to a piece of hose running to beneath the ground, but even i cant get to constructing a hot tub. All it needs is for the guy to fart in the tub and hes got himself a jakusi:idea:

I bet he's using the special Redfield Hot-Tub model scope with the heated glass to prevent fogging:).

Hope he doesn't wound one and have to leap out,get the Bavarian (or whatever they use there to track) and set off bollock naked after it. Now there's an image to leave you with...

fraser

Back