Available: roe stalking and wild goats sw scotland

Solwaystalker

I am now taking bookings for roe buck Stalking this season. i have some of the best roe deer stalking in the south west of scotland, set in over 20,000 acres of beautiful scottish scenery.
Roe bucks at the estate are £120 per outing , no other fee
Fees on my ground are £80 per stalk and £30 trophy fee on 6 pointers, no other fees, damaged venison must be paid for at 1lb per lb. Carcasses can be bought off me at the current game dealers rate at the time. Accommodation is available most nights at the wonderful mabie house hotel on a B/B basis at £45 a night.
i also have wild goat stalking set in some of the most scenic hill ranges in the south west of scotland,
fees are £120 a stalk and a trophy fee will apply for really big billys.
i also have wild boar shooting at £100 an outing and £50 for the shot.
so if you fancy an action packed break, pm me or mail me on solwaystalker@aol.co.uk
and we could work a package price out.

novices are welcome and there is an estate rifle you could use.

thanks for reading
solwaystalker.

IMG_0106.JPG

P1010591.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 2,284
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 2,016
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 2,494
Last edited:
I believe it is "apologies" If it isn't its his doble and I know he is a stalker.
:lol::rolleyes::)

PS I am a Wigan Warriors spporter

Last edited:
Keiron is a good mate of mine, comes up alot with his son and Craig.
Bit below the belt calling him cheap shot, I know he's a good shot with rifle ha ha

Colin, make sure that bugger Cunningham doesn't shoot everything and save some for me and Mark when we come up in October. (Jeez...I am dreading the route march with Kev!:rolleyes:)

See you soon mate,

John :)

hi john the big man was here last week and got 2 bucks with the new blaser think 1 may have been the 6 pointer u missed ha see u soon for the reds
believe u r booked for stags kev is in training to take u up the hill
colin

Apologies for the Cheap Shot remark. It refers to something that happened in a different sphere. ie an onfield insident. However with all the posturing and bad grace shown bt St. Helens team when they lost the final to Wigan yesterday one thing stood out head and shoulders above the rest. That was Kieran going round congratulating the Wigan players. Great to see,
Jim

Jim,

Also support Wigan, what a great night last night... Again I also second your comments on Kieran, what a player and gentleman even though he plays for Saints I will miss seeing him play even if I'm a southerner...

Alex

woz at the game jim not good result fur us but still a good day
out well done to wigan looking forward to keiron,s visit for
stags and bore nxt week the guy is a gent

i,m a warriors fan,but kieron will be a big loss to rugby league whoever you support,a great ambassador for the game and country sports,wish him all the best in the future:tiphat:

hi guys
nice to have had 2 or 3 stalkers out that have got in touch through sd
had decent results with them think they went home happy foxhunter got his
bore a small one but still a good night two roe the next morning good stalking
and good shooting made a good outing paul and jason were next to visit to try for a bore
we settled in highseat prepared for a long wait but got a surprise pigs at feeder at 6.45
paul took his shot pig dead on the spot got it hung in larder had couple of beers and early
night ready for stalking roe the next morning paul got a doe early on so off to another area
to try get jason his first roe bit of a climb up hill to newly planted area but sure enough a doe
within range jase got comfy on bipod and bagged his roe with a good shot
enjoyed taking the guys out hope to see them again willpost pics
solway

Last edited:
Hi solway
Thanks for another cracking trip, can't believe how many deer we seen this morning.
It's going to take my legs a week to recover from going up that hillside to get that doe this afternoon,
But worth every step.
Cheers
Kezer9
P.s hope to get up again around Christmas will be in touch to book in, hope to get a shot at the wild boar too if you can squeeze me in your diary.

hi colin
yet again another cracking trip, you really pulled the cat out of the bag getting me on them 2 followers, with the thick fog and snow on the ground i thought the trip was over.
but you came up trumps.
thanks again for another memorable trip.
regards
keiron:Dkeiron deer.jpg

Hi mate i just saw the tread and i liked the opportunity to come shooting in Scotland,me and friend of mine want to come there we are abroad in europe.My question is about the prices what do we pay in case for example if we shot a deer or wild goat,and are we to keep the trophee of the male ones,we do have our own rifles to bring if that is possible.Cheers

hi guys
here are a couple of pictures from last years red stag rut, we had some cracking beasts off the hill,
still a few stalks left for this year, pm me for prices and dates available if interested.
photo.jpgbubak red.jpg

best wishes
solway

HI FOXHUNTER
He was shot on top of the highest hill where you got the goat was a long drag back
and client had tennis elbow he never laid a hand on it (lazy bugger)
Solway

Back