blackberry ballistics calculator

Offroad Gary

Steps
1. Download Excel Ballistics Calculator to your home PC. Free Ballistic Calculator (FREE Ballistic calculator)

2. Make sure your BlackBerry is running 4.5 or newer operating system, you will need the "sheet to go" to run excel files. My BlackBerry had sheet to go but here is where you can get it http://www.dataviz.com/products/bund...direct=rimos45

3. On your phone go to Settings > Options > Memory and make sure "Auto enable mass storage mode when connected" is turned on. Some BlackBerry's may not have this option under memory, but search around you will find it.

4. Connect your BlackBerry to your PC using the USB cord. Now go to
My Computer > BlackBerry > BlackBerry > Documents. Now place the ballistics calculator in the documents folder, either use copy and paste or drag and drop the program from the desktop.

5. Disconnect your phone and go to applications "sheet to go" search through your documents and find FBC-V3. Now there are several windows you can view by using the menu key and clicking on worksheets. Enter in all your ballistic info and save your profile. You can set up as many loads as you like, just make sure to name them properly.

Also the Pocket PC mode is great after you enter all your info in. Input the particular range, slope, wind, temp, psi and it will show you the MOA needed to dial in.

Last edited:
you can also get one for free from appworld, "ballistics free" its ballistics and its free!!! the excel spreadsheet is better i think but if its free you might as well try it.

OG, I followed your instructions.................. finally got it to run!, thanks for your info mate :D, KG, ............ you must be ommitting a simple move, If I can sort it anyone should be able to, I found it in a slightly different location than that I was expecting!;)

Back