Thread: Greetings

A new addition to the site from either sunny Suffolk (home base and there most of the time) or the slightly wetter and cooler Cumbria (during termtime). However with a slight difference here as I am neither a shooter nor a stalker, though I do shoot with a canon.

My main interest is directed toward photography, where I'm a keen if clueless one for wildlife photography. So I'm here to try and plunder the site for some advice and guidance on how to be a little less clueless when out and about. Plus if along the way any here are after any photographic advice I'd be only to happy to pass on what I've learnt.

For those interested there's a link in my profile to my flickr

Welcome Overread, you seem to have a carbon copy of our late departed Meg as your avatar,,stalkers will be quite happy to go out without dropping the hammer, once in a while, just to drink in the countryside, some on here are well adapted to taking film / pics / etc of the wildlife of our island, I would point you in the direction of yorkshireroestalking for a bit iof a clue!........ Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!