Brief Biography for Ade 30-06

Ade 30-06

Apparently I have to do an intro for you lads, so here it is....

I've been shooting since I was 13 and am now 43, that's 30 years for you mathematicians. Where's my life gone !!!!! The usual route was taken i.e. airgun,shotgun and then small and full bores together. I made sure that the rifles were started together by doing my DSC 1 before I applied for my FAC and counted on the good nature of our licensing dept to deliver, thankfully they did. I regularly control the local vermin in our area even using a larsen in my urban garden, 53 maggies this year so far.You can hear the songbirds at breakfast instead of the mad chattering of our murderous 'friends'. They drive me nuts, or used to HaHa !
Rabbiting,decoying,wildfowling and foxing are what I do most locally on my patch. I enjoy introducing newcomers to our sport, by showing them how it's done in a safe and fun way. That way we increase our support and educate the misinformed, ignorant and sway the non committed majority (all my neighbours ask what my maggie total is to date, some put up bird boxes to take advantage of their new haven). I'll get off my soap box now,Sorry. Stalking is my main passion, I've been from Devon to Scotland, mainly after Roe and had some good stalking this year. I'm looking for my own stalking patch because i don't enjoy looking at another stalker/ keeper's a**e all day long !!!!! My point is, that I have now gained enough experience to know a well looked after ground and would really love that responsibility myself. I have larder access and outlets on a small scale, so all I need now is to get that permission. Don't laugh boys i can hear you all from here HaHa !!!!!

I really look forward to chatting to you all.

Cheers Boys

Safe Shooting

Ade 30-06

with a passion Trev, with a passion ! ( I call everybody Trev by the way ! ). a .17 sorts them out nicely. where abouts are you dude, what do you get up to ?

nice, my nippers live in oakdale and i lived in blackwood for 12 years, in cardiff now. plenty of foxes here but none i can shoot, a nissan sunny doesn't make a good back stop !!!! had any good stalking lately ?

Hi Ade,

welcome to the site. Thank you for the intro, it would be nice if all new members did the same. Hope you find your own patch in the near future, I am sure it will come to you eventually.

All the best

Sikamalc

Welcome ADE i have Family up in Oakdale/Blackwood Uncles Aunts Cousins.... im originaly from Ynysddu myself ( 40yrs ago ).

ATB
Steve..............

nice, my nippers live in oakdale and i lived in blackwood for 12 years, in cardiff now. plenty of foxes here but none i can shoot, a nissan sunny doesn't make a good back stop !!!! had any good stalking lately ?
was up in scotland last month
my mate shot 4 bucks all i saw was does will have them next month along with a tump of rabbits no sleep again lol

Hia Sikamalc,
I am trying to share your optimism mate thanks, I'm a stubborn git i'll get there in the end. Hoping to have a go on Sika when the Sako is ready, i would'nt like to trust the .243 on one of those tough buggers even though it's a great calibre.

Cheers
Ade

ps. thought of the day....... if God meant us to be veggies why did he make animals from meat ???????

Hia Dekit,
I know YnysDOODOO (as we call it haha) well mate, my nipper rapes the trout on the river down there, he's a fisherman beyond his years ! Nice to see all us Valley Commando's on here. I thought I was alone, people look at me like O.J. Simpson when they ask what I've been up to lately....nobody got collared for bambi's mothers murder either thankfully. It was probably one of us...... ssssssshhhh !!!

Hia Teckel how you doing Kid (sorry I couldnt resist that one),
Thanks for the reply. I'm not a member of any club at the moment, Barry is only 20 mins away for me so itwould probably be a good idea to have a gander at the facilities down there. What's it like, any good. You a member ?
cheers
Ade

Hia Pault,
Not seeing any bucks must have pi**ed you off big time Trev, just to **** you off even more i had 4 really nice bucks up there too last month. If I can work out how to post photo's on here i'll show you. One is a peach im waiting for it to dry out then going to get it measured , it's at least a silver. They're going to be harder to find next month mate the trail of condoms and old spice will be drying up by then lol. S.W.Y.D. is the motto - sleep when you die !!! really hope you grass some beauties next time, let me know how you get on ok.

Cheers
Ade

Hia Rockingod....got a picture of Elvis Evans clutching a rifle stuck in my head now with that name ...nice haha,
Thanks for the extended eloquent reply mate it is much appreciated. I am not alone ! Doilch yn fawr. Thank You..

Cheers
Ade

Hia Rockingod....got a picture of Elvis Evans clutching a rifle stuck in my head now with that name ...nice haha,
Thanks for the extended eloquent reply mate it is much appreciated. I am not alone ! Doilch yn fawr. Thank You..

Cheers Ade

Swt mae Ade,

Yeh.....I'm getting the 'picture' myself now :lol::lol::lol: Eloquence is my middle name bach! So it's 'Elvis Eloquence Evans' from here on in ! Do you think I should reregister as EEE ?:D

Hwyl bach

Rocky

Swt mae Ade,

Yeh.....I'm getting the 'picture' myself now :lol::lol::lol: Eloquence is my middle name bach! So it's 'Elvis Eloquence Evans' from here on in ! Do you think I should reregister as EEE ?:D

Hwyl bach

Rocky

Rwyn da iawn wir EEE, diolch am gofyn. Uhuh !,
Right, back to Saesneg now, it could be so much fun adding a bit of Cymraeg now and again eh haha ? Any road up. Hence forth I dub thee "Treble E" boi bach. Any Cochion round your way ? Has the rut started properly yet if there are ?

Saethyn Syth

Ade

Back