Reply from stalking opportunities.

eddie

I have recently responded to an advert advertising stalking opportunities. I am fairly new to this site. How does it work. Are previous customers placed in pole position, or are more experienced stalkers preferred? I ask this because there has been no answer to my interest in the stalking opportunity. Has anybody else experienced a lack of communication from advertisers? I do not want to cause an argument, or get anybodys back up, but find it very rude when no reply is given. Regards, Ed.

Eddie when you say you responded to an add did you do it on the thread as the poster will not nessesarily visit his thread each day ( I dont think that previous customers take preference ) or did you do it by Pm which I would say would be the most favourable way sa A notification will pop up when they log on.
If you did it by the latter then I would agree that it is bad form not to reply to your request even if it is to say sorry fully booked or just not interested in your bussiness, the later responce I doubt you would get from anyone on this forum as all the guys i`ve had anything to do with would probably put a newby first just to get you onto the ladder so to speak.

Eddie when you say you responded to an add did you do it on the thread as the poster will not nessesarily visit his thread each day ( I dont think that previous customers take preference ) or did you do it by Pm which I would say would be the most favourable way sa A notification will pop up when they log on.
If you did it by the latter then I would agree that it is bad form not to reply to your request even if it is to say sorry fully booked or just not interested in your bussiness, the later responce I doubt you would get from anyone on this forum as all the guys i`ve had anything to do with would probably put a newby first just to get you onto the ladder so to speak.
Done by pm on 17/09/2010

who was the attempted booking with Eddie as a week has passed and no reply ( truly bad form I would say ),If you wish to reply by Pm if they are known to me I will do my best to put you in touch directly.
Brgds Pierre

i can only relate my own experience of using that feature here. i enquired with two and got replies promptly. I have stalked with one of them John of Yorkshire twice. The other Sikamalc I was unable to confirm a booking due to Lincs Police taking 3 months to do variation. I will not travel without my FAC and Sikamalc would want to see it anyway so the chance to me was lost through no ones fault on this site. So now we are looking at the options for 2011.

Due to my flack of finance I cannot afford a stalk before then it looks like. Have a re-barrel job to pay for first.

Both Sikamalc and John responded in a timely fashion.

hi,

i responded to an advert on here where they requested phone numbers,
like a plank i gave them and heard nothing.
when i queried this as did others i got a shixxy reply.
now that individual has my phone numbers and details...oppps. not that concerned, as they are on yellow pages anyway but you might not like a stranger to have yours....
just beware follow the posts counter and use it like guide high numbers normally means been around for a while (yes i know some new advertisers are around but you know what i mean).
also always ask others opinions. you may get some helpful advice.

f.

I have recently responded to an advert advertising stalking opportunities. I am fairly new to this site. How does it work. Are previous customers placed in pole position, or are more experienced stalkers preferred? I ask this because there has been no answer to my interest in the stalking opportunity. Has anybody else experienced a lack of communication from advertisers? I do not want to cause an argument, or get anybodys back up, but find it very rude when no reply is given. Regards, Ed.

Ed
maybe it is you that is being to hasty here
the old PM system had a way of checking if the other person had opened it
this one does not from what I can see

but since you sent your PM did you post on the original thread that you had sent a PM so the person can see that they should hav one
hav you also since that date found out if the person you sent the PM too has been on the site at all, as some people may well be on hols or computer has broken down, might even be a case they hav not even logged on so will not of recieved a PM notifacation as yet
others may choose to look through your posts to date to see wether they want to take your booking first incase they think you may not be suitable company or client for them from what you hav posted in the past
but to call Rude on open forum with out first finding out a few more facts
why not just post the other persons username on this post whilst your at it and that way they will know you hav sent them a PM that they hav not yet replyed too and shame them into a reply
but atleast you will get an answer about your stalking enquiry either way
regards

Ed

why not just post the other persons username on this post whilst your at it and that way they will know you hav sent them a PM that they hav not yet replyed too and shame them into a reply
regards

would you want to be a member of a syndicate that you had to do that to, to get a reply.... nope...

If you scroll down on the PM screen you will see the following, you'll need to tick the box just to left of the following, it's not in red either....

"Request a read receipt for this message
Allows you to see when the message is read by its recipients"

That lets you know when it's been read, but you'll need to click the "Track Messages" just below the "Send New Message" on the PM page, hope that makes sense:confused:

TJ

If you scroll down on the PM screen you will see the following, you'll need to tick the box just to left of the following, it's not in red either....

"Request a read receipt for this message
Allows you to see when the message is read by its recipients"

That lets you know when it's been read, but you'll need to click the "Track Messages" just below the "Send New Message" on the PM page, hope that makes sense:confused:

TJ
Cheers Jock

Ed
maybe it is you that is being to hasty here

but since you sent your PM did you post on the original thread that you had sent a PM so the person can see that they should hav one
hav you also since that date found out if the person you sent the PM too has been on the site at all, as some people may well be on hols or computer has broken down, might even be a case they hav not even logged on so will not of recieved a PM notifacation as yet
others may choose to look through your posts to date to see wether they want to take your booking first incase they think you may not be suitable company or client for them from what you hav posted in the past
but to call Rude on open forum with out first finding out a few more facts
regards
Had some good input off members, and i probably have been a little hasty. Especially when i am new to the workings of this site. Like i said in my first post, it is not a deliberate attempt to upset anyone. Also, as i am eager to begin stalking proper, i have been a little impatient. I will try again. Regards, Ed.

Eddie, I'm sure it was just an oversight most of the guys on here are very good and if they are looking for experienced stalkers they would say so. Bear in mind also that some of them are off stalking all week and don't check their PM's as often as you'd hope.

If you PM me the user I might be able to pass on the message via an alternative route if I know their contact details!

Alex

Eddie, I'm sure it was just an oversight most of the guys on here are very good and if they are looking for experienced stalkers they would say so. Bear in mind also that some of them are off stalking all week and don't check their PM's as often as you'd hope.

If you PM me the user I might be able to pass on the message via an alternative route if I know their contact details!

Alex
Cheers Alex, i will sort myself. I have been a little hasty as i have previously said. More patience and less haste i think. Regards, Ed.

Back