Pat Carey

mandyo

Sorry I am new to this forum as saw it on the net and just joined. Is there anyone out there that can put me in touch with Mr Pat Carey known as The Warrener. I live on the Devon/Cornwall border and need to speak with him about some news he would be very interedted to hear about. I think I have allowed users to Email me directly. I tried the Shooting Times but they said he has not contributed to them for over 10 yrs so couldn't help. Kind Regrds Mandy

i think there are contact details in the back of the sporting rifle try this no 01822 832990

hi mandy
try this number 05601714580 or
the warrener's den
george house
ideford abbot
deven
tq13 oay

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that a person's address and or phone number would be better passed by PM, if at all? Mandyo could be a raving nutter wanting to boil the Warreners bunny.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that a person's address and or phone number would be better passed by PM, if at all? Mandyo could be a raving nutter wanting to boil the Warreners bunny.

good point well made, from the initial post been from a new member i too would have reservations, i without pondering on it think there is more to this than what seems.
some good advertising having a name brandished about especially if you use google his numbers are everywhere.

mandyyo got it now so can everyone so damage done if any. the number released above is a skype number or internet phone. may cost from1p to £50 to call it..

f.

add this, i am in no way against any new members sourcing info but how its relayed is a different matter. an address of a possible Fac/sgc holder brandished on the internet is not good news.
people need to think outside the box, that metal work you possess is valuable to others for different reasons..

Last edited:
hi guys
am sorry for posting his details on this site ,but i took them off his own web site so i did not think anything of it . am i right in thinging these are office details and not home address ( not sure ) if Pat is a member am sorry for posting your details on here. yes i should of looked at mandyo's details before replying to her post . i will in the future check before i reply to a post .am gutted i have cocked up :oops: just by trying to help some one out.
croc

hi guys
am sorry for posting his details on this site ,but i took them off his own web site so i did not think anything of it . am i right in thinging these are office details and not home address ( not sure ) if Pat is a member am sorry for posting your details on here. yes i should of looked at mandyo's details before replying to her post . i will in the future check before i reply to a post .am gutted i have cocked up :oops: just by trying to help some one out.
croc

i would not lose sleep over it croc ,if the info is there for any one to google ...

i would not lose sleep over it croc ,if the info is there for any one to google ...

+1 mate my comments where in general and not meant as a dig to you or mandy.
as i stated also, its all over google, all the original poster had to do is type his name and bingo 100s of links and contact details.

f.

hi guys
croc
Hey Croc
can't see that you hav done anything wrong, as Pat has put them on open access for any one to read in the first place

I was wondering what the ole scoundrel had been upto this time..:D
For Mandy to be so hasty in getting her point across..as it did not seem to be a heart to heart type post.

Any clues Mandy as you did start the whole discussion going but now left us hanging..;)

Back