the game keeper

mo

hi lads and lasses, just found this 9 part series on youtube about a game keeper in the highlands, thought it might be of intrest,

all the best, Mo

hi lads and lasses, just found this 9 part series on youtube about a game keeper in the highlands, thought it might be of intrest,

all the best, Mo

Ah Charlie Pirie one of the best in the game , the apprentices through his hands got the best of knowledge and skill imparted to them.

I remember the series. My favourite bit was the young stalker muffing his first shot at a hind, and Charlie rescuing the situation. Not too much shown on the box of that quality anymore.

ft

Poor Charlie had to have a serious operation after this programme.

They had to remove a Landrover from his a***e:rofl:

Legend in his own lunchtime

good none the less , when were they made .. for non actors they done a fine job . always wanted to hunt in scoland after seen them on tv ..i like the scots there ****ed in the head like us lot

mo,what a great post thank you i watched every minute of it!!!.....the thing that i noticed most on it was he had his bi-pod back to front! (not saying its wrong!!) i thought it was quicker to use the way he had it,but what if you lean forward will it collapse? (don't lean forward maybe!) just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on the matter???

no probs guys, thought you might enjoy it! i know i did!! Steyr, i noticed the bipod was the wrong way round too.. couldnt figure out why? the part where they cull the hind and the keeper steps in and saves the day is my fav part..

all the best, mo

Last night I watched 'Jacks Game - Wildfowling with Arthur Cadman' on a video that I got from ebay. JC

Back