kahles scopes whats the verdict ?

I have several and rate them highly. The company is owned by swarovski.

Kahles are at least as good, usually more robustly made (hence being used by several country's sniper teams) and offer more moa & tactical models.

I would say despite being owned by Swarovski ;) .......................... Khales I believe are the oldest optics maker.

Re Kahles

Hi,
I have a Kahles 7x56 fixed power (not a misprint) which has better dusk light gathering factor than the usual 8x56, I have taken a fair bit with it mostly roe up to 140 metres.
Martin

I bought mine 2-12 x 50 in the Bass Pro shop in Florida where I compared them to Swarovski, etc and ended up with a Kahles. End of day light gathering is ace.

Only paid £425 for it too:D

I was thinking about 1.5 6x42 CXSL for highseat deer and boar in Italy - coupled to Mauser .308. Views anyone?

the dogs dangles mate they are. ive looked through one at last light next to a 34mm tube s&b and a 34mm tube zeiss 4x16x56 hensold and the optics of the kahles was right up there to be proud of. only downside is i didnt buy it and wish i had now

plus there not very eye fussy and the field of view is very large on most there scopes which is allways nice

Last edited:
The new trimmed of excess gizmos Zeiss 3-12x50 with a fine crosshair is selling here in Germany for 699Euros. My neighbor just compared one in the late dusk with his 15yo Zeiss and said it was like comparing day with night.
Martin

Back