Thread: found this while trawling

found this while trawling

A woman from Los Angeles, CA who was atree hugger, a democrat, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece oftimberland, near Colville , WA. There was a large tree on one of the highestpoints in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of herland so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top sheencountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, thewoman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.In considerable pain, she hurried to Mt. Carmel ER to see a Doctor. Shetold him she was an environmentalist, a democrat and an anti-hunter and howshe came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story withgreat patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and hewould see if he could help her.
    She sat and waited three hours before thedoctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, “What took you so long?”
    He smiled and then told her, “Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area. I'm sorry, but they turned me down.” hope the originator understands me pinching it, I thought it was hilarious.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

So good I had to 'borrow' a copy as well
    But I spell checked before re posting