Thread: Miendel Boots

Miendel Boots

Anyone had any experience getting a pair of Miendel boots re-soled, I bought a new pair a few months ago now but find my old pair a better fit but the mid sole is split .

Not sure to be honest they don't make the exact boot anymore , i think it was called their mountain boot , they new ones i bought are almost identical but don't have the toe cap in rubber , there are leather high leg. will have a look at them later and see if i can see a name.

Try contacting Bramwell International on Monday, they are the distributors for Meindl and offer a range of repair services.
    Bramwell International | UK & Ireland Distributors of Meindl Boots & Shoes, Gregory Packs and Source Hydration & Sandals

I would say it would be worth a call to the altberg factory, they can probably advise.

Thanks , will give them a call on monday .

I have used this company in the past for boot repair.

Tisos up here in Edinburgh have a resoling service for boots. I had my scarpa mantas resoled a year ago and are now a new boot again - they had 8 years hard use and sole had more akin to a ski boot. Can't see why they should n't do an equally good job on Meindles. Keep you new boots though and wear them as well for short walks etc so when your resoled boots finally wear put you have a pair of comfy boots to go into.