Costco

finnbear270

Now even Costco are on the bandwagon!
Costco, the multinational wholsale store,have just published an article in their influential trade magazine "The Costco Connection" entitled "Should our gun control laws be more stringent?"
They have an e-mail address at which you can vote yes or no, BUT it asks for a postal address and 'phone number. the article in their magazine gives space to Gill Marshall-Andrews of the so-called "gun control network" who harps on about the secrecy of shooters, and how no-one can easily find out if a person has a gun or not. We should let Costco know that we will NOT be giving our addresses, as we have been targeted by antis such as her organisation, and in any case the police and home office recomend that we do NOT supply such details as they are a gift to any criminal seeking to obtain guns by burglary. This would destroy G M-As argument at the same time as providing your "vote."

We were also annoyed to see that an image of a revolver was used in the article - implying that they are still in use in the UK - they may need to be disabused of that fact as well - perhaps G M-A had helped them ? The e-mail address is debate@costco.com

I posted the above as a member of the above trading organisation, with text lifted from our target clubs site, I have also e mailed their editorial staff with my views (from my private email addy)

I have emailed them Finn. I altered the wording but retained the gist of the message.

ft

Hmmm it does not seem to work and their search function is also not working...................very strange.

Back