Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh to be a kid again!

Oh to be a kid again!

Why didn't they have stuff like this when I was young??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4208.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	2858

Hats off to Playmobil for not being politically correct too.

Your never too old, I see this as a training aid for my boys.

Dear Santa...

Hmmm am I correct in thinking that Playmobil is Scandinavian in origin?

My folks bought this and a jeep & quad for my youngest a couple of years back, hours of fun have been had

I think it's German

My wife and I have got a baby due soon, I was wondering what it would be like with all the kids toys gathering around the house over the next few years. I'm thinking now I might like it!! Excellent kit for the kids, I was always happy with tractor and trailer kits, this stuff would have been ace! Bring on Christmas!!!!
    There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Found it on amazon and its called a 'ranger's post' and you can also buy the 'forest lodge' with stags head above the door to go with it

you could use to help with level two stuff too
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Thats outstanding! When I looked it up on Amazon I found that you can also get a Wildlife rehabilitation centre! Who said you can't please all of the people all of the time! JC

I see with the forest truck edition the character has a rifle, excellent........

There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottC View Post
    I see with the forest truck edition the character has a rifle, excellent........

Yeah but look at the spotlights on that truck, clearly a deer poacher and by the look of the plastic grass it must be summer, bet he's shooting does out of season. Why has he got a white, brown and black dog, he should have a BMH. Don't even get me started on his rifle, looking at the muzzle it could be a stutzen for Christs sake! I wonder if hes got DSC2? Maybe hes one of those AW's that charge too much. In fact now that I look at him, he reminds me of a bloke in Scotland (or maybe it was Wales) who my mates brother in laws sisters lad used to stalk with, they went out once and it rained, I would never go stalking with someone like him. I wonder who is FEO is?..........

........ Sorry lads, I had to step in, this thread was not proceding in the normal way and it was looking like some of the important issues were not going to get covered.