Thread: How to Value Reloading Gear

How to Value Reloading Gear

I picked up a new rifle yesterday, and as part of the sale I have inherited some reloading gear that I don't know how to use and I don't think I will have the time to learn! Could you please advise me how much it might be worth, or how I can find out what it is worth, then I will get them onto the classifieds section.

All in 6.5x55, I have 2-300 bullets (125 grn, 130 grn and 160grn) and brass (from what I have seen a mix of Lapua and Norma) and a die set.

Liam, have a look at the Midway UK site and their prices, they stock loads of bullets and all the reloading kit you can imagine. Then take a bit off for it being handled and second hand. Then PM me and tell me how much you want for it!!

Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

to be honest what you have isnt all that valuable if i was going to sell it i would put the dies up for 15-20 dependant on condition and make and the bullets maybe 30-35 for the lot just to get rid of them but it's up to you