Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaser R93 Off Road 243

Blaser R93 Off Road 243

For Sale A Blaser Off road with the wood effect synthetic stock that I bought for my good lady. Unfortunately she finds the cocking lever too stiff, so it is now looking for a new home It is screw cut M14x1 Spigot has a 20" barrel and shoots sub inch. There a few scratches on the stock, but nothing more than normal wear from use. Unfortunately being a big fella myself, I find it a little short so it has to go. I can include some Apel bases if required. PM me for further info. I am looking for 1200 but any sensible cash offers are welcome, as I do want to move it.

Many Thanks

Did you manage to shift this?

Hi Steve

I am waing on a decision from someone currently and should now in the next couple of days if he wants it. If he doesn't have it, are you interested?

I am waiting on my variation to come back, have been told there should be no issues and expecting it back in the post in the next day or 2.

Your not too far away and would be very keen to have a look if its not taken.

Please let me know how it goes.

Hi Steve

The rifle is still available if you are interested.

Still waiting on my license coming back to me. As soon as it does I will let you know. Am very interested though.

Hi Steve

The rifle is still for sale. So let me know if you want to have a look at it

Still not got my variation back yet! Will give you a shout when it eventually turns up

is this still available for sale? PM me, thanks.