Wayne Davis

john.d.m

Now I have know Wayne for quite a few years and am fully aware of his reputation as a great bloke, good (ish) considerate,sensible hunter,(may be due to fact he`s got a very good dog:D)and yes he uses plastic rifles,but I sometimes let him off for this, though I think his under garment issues leave a bit to be desired:D
But,,, I got a complaint and an issue with you Wayne:cry:, a while a go, you got me a super duper lamp, made a battery pack up in a nice carrying bag, though I was happy with my bits of string, and a nice shiny new battery,now here is the problem, the battery !.I grabbed it the other night as heard possum out in the garden, battery was flat:rolleyes:, charged it up, tried it again next night, still flat !!!! so what was the warranty conditions/period Wayne? as I though it was a life long battery, didnt think I `d have to change it after near on 10 yrs?:rolleyes::-| And is personal delivery/fitting included in warranty?

I think Wayne uses the same guarantee as I do, twelve months, or the first time you use it! :p

Of course, if you offer him some shooting were he to come over, he might just be tempted ;)

ft

Back