Shooting Community

sandersj89

Hope this is OK to post as I know the shooting community forum shares some members with the SD.

We are having problems with our ISP and the site has been down for a day but I hope it will be up again soon, it should be business as usual from midnight.

I really cant apologise enough for the interruption.

As soon as we are up again I will email members.

Many thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry,
I'm glad that you have posted this explaination, as I thought when I couldn't login to SC I'd been banned! :eek:

As I have mentioned before to you, SD and SC have similar aims and share a large number of members. Working together and sharing information is a natural progression. Good luck on getting the site back on line mate. ;)

Regards Steve.F

Beowulf said:
Hi Jerry,
I'm glad that you have posted this explaination, as I thought when I couldn't login to SC I'd been banned! :eek:

As I have mentioned before to you, SD and SC have similar aims and share a large number of members. Working together and sharing information is a natural progression. Good luck on getting the site back on line mate. ;)

Regards Steve.F

Banned.......not just yet... :lol:

JUst hope we dont loose too many members from being off line for the best part of two days!
:evil:

Beowulf said:
Hi Jerry,
you weren't the only one :lol:
thanks jerry
hope you get it sorted with out soon
ATB
stone

Back