level 2 send off

apollo

Right boys im ready to send my portfolio off in the morning so what final checks should i do any ideas welcome, i cant do anymore to its content and ive read the check list in the back and ticked them but the only thing i havent filled in is the bit where it says candidate record of advice, you have little snippets of advice from everyone but i didnt keep dates and action points agreed, so should it be completed..many thanks in advance

Remember to take a photocopy of the whole pack and send by recorded delivery, I put down the original conversation I had with an assessor and thats all.

Ring your assessor before you send it in, he will give you advise just in case your AWs have missed anything, I did and it was well worth it.

ATB

Tahr

i have spoke to him a month ago but will ring him in the morning, i have not signed and dated every page but dated the pages with relevent dates for the stalk and questions asked and i have copied them all...many thanks again

Ring your assessor before you send it in, he will give you advise just in case your AWs have missed anything, I did and it was well worth it.

ATB

Tahr

+1 on that and also on photo-copying the whole portfolio
just incase it gets lost or destroyed in the post

I would also ring the assesor he will be the one that put the portfolio foward after all your AW will only write down what you have told him regards the questions. I am sure you will be ok Apollo and it is only a matter of a few questions that he will ask to fill in any weakness he sees in the paper work or AW questions or your Answers.

Thanks for your help ive filled in the last call i made to the asseser and what we disscussed, now ill give him time to eat his toast and drink his tea and ill ring him this morning and see what he suggests

Sorry to hijack your thread but do you or any one know if there is a minimum time to send a level two back in ive had mine a mounth now and im ready to send it back already. All ive got to do is ring my asseser this week.

It depends on your expearience as said you can do it in one day and fill it in and send if your CV section suggests you have been round the block a few times there will be no problem but if you have just passed you lev one and only had your firearm for a week then there might be a few more question,s asked. Its about presenting the information properly.

Back