Wiltshire/Hampshire

deerman49

Just wondering when the next meet is likely to be for the above area or should i try to arrange one myself
scotty

If you put one together I will definitely be there, or if you want we can arrange something together.

Hi Donovan, sounds ok to me, what about a time and date.
I have a lot of heads and lower jaws if anybody is interested in ageing roe deer ?

After promising to attend the the last two meetings - and failing to turn up at ether of them - I hereby nail my colours to the mast once again and express my determination not to miss this one....as long as I don't have to work, am away, have a prior social (ha!) engagement am physically inconvenienced, or am abducted by aliens. There. I think that just about covers it.

Having missed the last one i am def up for this one, date and time dependent.

Sparsholt suits me if thats where its going to be.

Jim

Still not sure of the venue yet maybe at a shooting school perhaps a afternoon on some clays good old chin wag have to have a shop around find some shooting school prices would this suit any one
scotty

Hi Deerman49,

Sounds great.. what about Laines on the A303 and the pub in thruxton village for a pie and a pint after.

Nice and easy for the vast majority to get too?

Robbo25

Hi Deerman49, Sounds great.. what about Laines on the A303 and the pub in thruxton village for a pie and a pint after. Nice and easy for the vast majority to get too?Robbo25
That was done once for a birthday party and it went quite well. Would suit me:)

sounds like a plan wont be shooting myself but now to get numbers together to see how much a booking on lianes will cost
scotty

Laines is a great idea. I'm in. If you need any help give me a shout. I have shot there a few times. They also have a really nice air rifle range we can have some fun on.

Later

Hi,

Great idea, I have arranged the last couple and they have gone down really well.
Unfortunately I am working in London Monday to Friday for the next 6 months so will not be able to make anything mid week.

Have a good time though.

ATB

Les

Hi,

I would definatly be interested as i am new to the site and think Laines is a great idea!

Cheers

Rob
243Sako

so how many people should i look at say 20 people if interested mail me so i can collect numbers for booking, further more would people want food laid on and maybe some prizes for best shot, best under 15 shot, best washout for the funny side.
so mail me let me know for numbers and i will get quotes coming asap
scotty

Gents, if you are thinking of useing lains there is no need to book it just let them know how many are coming, you have to use there cartgirdes becaues of there planning, then you just pay for the clays @ 24p per clay, you can do as much or as little as you wont, and you pay when you are finnished.
opening times are in the link.

http://www.lainsshootingschool.co.uk/practice.htm

Tony

Back