Back to Reality

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
After arriving home last night somewhat later than anticipated (thanks to all who assisted with that slight cock up :oops:) I am sitting here in work wondering where the week went, but what a fantastic week it was.

A big thanks to Malc (sikamalc) and John (JAYB) for hosting yet another successful week and thanks also to the guys who helped to make it happen, Ian (Wadashot), Robin, Terry (pheasant sniper 1) and new senior guide Andy (tika.308) and his off-road slippers.

It was also a pleasure to meet all the members who came along, Simon (SKB), Selena (BMHpup), Mike (8x57), Stu (Countryboy), Frank (centralbeltstalker) and Dave (dspensley), a nicer bunch of people you'd struggle to find. Everyone connected, two had witnessed stalks signed off and I think it's fair to say everyone went away happy and that was really what the week was about.

Alex

Scotland_036.JPG

My first Sika stag (he may look a bit like a giant muntjac but it's my first so it's a keeper! :lol::rolleyes:)
Scotland_027.JPG

Scotland_035.JPG

Scotland_009.JPG

Were you back home later than expected then?

Must be a reason, I'm sure someone will enlighten us :evil:

John

Andy and Wadas were very supportive of the situation. As per text message from Andy:

"It could be worse, it could be us" :rolleyes:

:lol:

Alex,

Was a pleasure to meet up with you mate and sorry i didn't get to do a stalk with you. i had a great time mate and your head is a real beaut. He was bigger than my first mate so well done.

atb f.

Ayup Alex mate, glad you got home safe, eventually, but we`ll speak no more of it.:doh::rofl:

Yes we had a great week mate and i was as pleased as punch for you when you got your Sika, well done bud. :thumb:

remember this,
"Alex, ok to talk,?"
"yes"
"Have you seen what that saucy **** has put on the site" :rofl: made us laugh that did mate.
Not forgetting Andy with his offroad slippers, 4 quid from Tescos.:D

atb

wadas

Now,now,now you bunch of *****.

would these be the slippers :D as modelled by the Senior guide

Mark2-43.jpg

i was so taken by those slippers they are on my feet as i sit here :D at that price i had to bring them home :rofl: before we left i did find a manky old pair chucked by the bin, they just werent in the same class il tell ya :lol:

You were lucky I didn't use them to start the fire: , still there was enough coming off most nights to give it a start.:D

they seem to be doing fine, i had a bit of a panic on just they had gone missing :eek: only to find dawn wearing them :-| it must be the quality :lol:

Back