Stag Roaring or...

Listen to the attachment below. Stag Roaring... or Terry Snoring??

• Total voters

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Terry snoring?

You decide! :D

Attachments

• roar_or_snore.mp3
    586.6 KB · Views: 175
I'm just waiting for Frank to claim it was me. We had a sort of arrangement, he snored the first part of the night and then I took over, that way neither of us got a good nights sleep:oops:

I'm just waiting for Frank to claim it was me. We had a sort of arrangement, he snored the first part of the night and then I took over, that way neither of us got a good nights sleep:oops:

OHHHH

you have some nerve:rofl:..... nae wonder i had a migrane:doh: with you ( the roaring stag )in my left ear for six nights lol....

glad you got home safe mate had a great time thanks for everything.

atb f.

There is an easy way to tell it's Terry, well it would be easy if the human ear was able to detect the full range of tones involved. It has been explained to me by a scientist who did an analysis with the appropriate equipment that just before the snore sound, or in this case "The Poole Rutting Yodel" as the scientist described it the was a muted but never the less quite distinct female voice that can be clearly heard saying, "hi honey" :D:D

John

I could hear yours through the floor boards, and that is definatly Terry giving it the big un!!:lol::lol:

I wonder how the hinds around Poole deal with that noise at night :D

:eek: :oops:

Alex i owe ya one buddy, ill get ya back.. ;)

I got a whole year to think on a suitable little prank.

Ooooops, i thought thered be a comment Robin... :lol: recon thats you up the other end of the house..

Funny how a video can make ya sleepy... lol

Terry

Back