Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few more snaps of the SD week 2010

A few more snaps of the SD week 2010

Here are a few more snaps from the SD week. I feel though that I should mention a thing about Robin at this stage, just to make things clearer as we go on. He had taken to wandering about in various stages of undress, why we do not know and it is probably best not to speculate. However he did it and it was not unusual to see Robin strolling around the place in his drawers and socks, unpleasant but not unusual. Luckily the American guests of the first week did not catch sight of this, so an international incident was avoided. I do have a theory that it was all down to excitement, you see he was being treated as an equal which is a big thing for a butler. Here for instance he is taking his meal with everyone else.

As you can see he is even present when cinnamon buns were being consumed, a great honour. Anyway I think he found it all quite tiring really and it was starting to show

however it must be said at no time did his spirits flag, and he remained upbeat at all times

In the end it all got too much for Malcolm

so we decided to concentrate on the rest of the week. So here is some of the stalkers with some of their trophies

Here is one of Selena, being unable to go pony trekking she thought she would have a ago on a deer

This is Selena and Simon with their two good Sika together with their magnificent guide Wadas AKA "Brock"

The slightly less glamorous side of being a senior guide, preparing heads for the client.

must not forget that Malcolm asked me to get in a taxidermy plug for him

and finally for those of you that were concerned over Robin's odd behaviour we found out the cause in the end. It was hormones, so in order to help him overcome the difficulty Sheila, my dear wife, made him a cake to help take his mind off of his problem

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

There it is! Priceless!

I dont know what is worse, the Roe head (NOT MY WORK) or the cake !!!

I have to say John you are far more dangerous with a camera than you are with a rifle

The staff are wondering why I am laughing so much in my office at present Bloody brilliant!!

I wonder what Wadlington the other butler to Andy will think of all this

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post

I wonder what Wadlington the other butler to Andy will think of all this
    Not a lot at the moment Malcolm mate, this bloody works computer won`t show me the pics,
    (Alex, your needed) so i will have to reserve judgement till later. No doubt it will be a classic write up again.

looking good,

selena needs to get her stag to the front next time and put that wee one of simons to shame lol

That`s better, and pure class as suspected John.

The eagle eyed of you will have noticed the boob reduction that they gave Robin on the cake.

I remember Jayb asking Malcolm to breathe in as he was creating a shadow in the line up photo, but as you can see he didn`t do as he was asked.

Mind you, you`ve caught me at a bad angle there John, it looks like i`m going a bit thin on top, it`s just the bad light though.

brilliant jayb, keep them coming. im sure there are one or two more yet

John, oh John, oh John what can I say, you have found out my little secrets
    Bye the look of the photo Malc is going to have to invest in a bigger bra
    and Wadas appears to only have one large one, supported by his faithful truss
    Andy of course has lost his and is still trying to find them, you can never get a good guide when you need one
    The only normal one among us appears to be Alex, I'm sure that cant be right , we will have to wait and see what develops
    Anyway John thanks for the photos I think I'm grateful
    hopefully I can return the compliment soon

Im sure those turning up next year will be very camera shy after this..

Nice one John

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...