Thread: USA Hunting Agency

USA Hunting Agency

Is anyone aware of any companies that can help arrange hunting trips to the USA? I have been able to find a few outfitters that can help arrange aspects of a package, but none that can offer a complete programme of flights, information on taking firearms, transport to accomodation etc.

If there isn't one company that does this, can anyone recommend a few different ones that can help me out with different stages of the process?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Audino, Henley and Delemere Adventuring. He is the best there is, 100% honest advice and help from the get go. Any further info you need PM me. I have known Mark for over 20 years, you will have no problems and he knows the business inside out.

Do you know if Mark Audino does Alaska as well as mainland USA?

Try the Montana Department of Fish, Game and Parks, or the Department of Tourism. They will work to find what you want.~Muir

Thanks Muir.

Mrs DB and I just got back from our Honeymoon. We went up the East coast of the States and Canada. She fancies going to Alaska next year. I am keen but if I'm going all that way I want to spend some time with a rod or gun in my hand !!!

I'll have a look at their site.