Thread: Hello!!

Just to say hello to every one at the forum. I have been stalking deer for the past eight years in which time i have spent a small fortune enjoying my chosen sport. I would say, to coin a phrase that i truly have a passion for stalking. I stalk mainly roe in my area of south yorkshire where the population is quite high, but still come across the" We like to see them " factor from the two out of three farmers where i have permission to use my rifles. I shoot a Rem 700 in 30-06 with an 8 by 56 Zeiss fixed power scope, fitted with a Pes moderator. I also use this for foxing. I write the occasional article for Sporting Rifle magazine. This looks a great forum for all us like minded people. Its a pleasure to be hear.

welcome aboard mate.

I also suffered with "i like to see them" scenario. it is much better now though!

good rifle and calibre choice. 30-06 is great. I have one.

Welcome to the site, 30.06 very good calibre, will take care of most things running around. Hope you enjoy the site and look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome 3006,
    it's great to see so many new guys logging on here! Any chance of an article or two here mate? Where did you hear about us?
    kind regards,

Hi 3006 Spring,
    Welcome to the site....not much else to say really because this lot have already said it! I look forward to reading an article or two.

welcome to the club
    looks like we may hav to hav a 30-06 get together
    mines a brno fitted with a T8
    enjoy the site
    enjoy the fun