A good end to the season thanks to a crabbit farmer

I had no great plans to today until a phone call last night.
It was a good friend who I help out sometimes the farmer on one of his bits of ground had just phoned him and the farmer was not too happy about the amount of sika he had just seen.
Hans asked me if I could go out this morning and try to knock over a few stags this morning.
No problem I said whats the plan he told me witch bit he wanted me out on and to knock over any stags I saw.

Well it was hardley light before I had a spiker on the deck. I bled it and carried on up and over the ridge and was soon into another group a left and a right before the stags realised what had happened.

P1070341.JPG

showfull.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no great plans to today until a phone call last night.
It was a good friend who I help out sometimes the farmer on one of his bits of ground had just phoned him and the farmer was not too happy about the amount of sika he had just seen.
Hans asked me if I could go out this morning and try to knock over a few stags this morning.
No problem I said whats the plan he told me witch bit he wanted me out on and to knock over any stags I saw.

Well it was hardley light before I had a spiker on the deck. I bled it and carried on up and over the ridge and was soon into another group a left and a right before the stags realised what had happened.

showfull.php

Can't see the photo... but, well done just the same.

Back