Dumb or what?

andibrains

Feel free to give me a virtual kick up the arse here.

Sent off the FAC app last month, been waiting patiently like a good boy to hear from the FLO. Postman came yesterday delivered a letter, I thought 'writing looks familiar'.

It was mine, incorrect postage same with my references as I prvided SAE for them both :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

On a better not got DSC1 on the 6th of next month in Cirencester :D

Apparently the post office sorting offices are a law unto themselves. The post office says pay so much then the sorting office rejects. That is from Strathclyde police who have lost quite a few FAC through non delivery,
Jim

when corresponding with firearms admin I always use recorded delivery, that way there's problems

Reminds me of the last variation I sent by post, recorded delivery obviously..
Three days after I posted it, the postman knocked on my door, said I need to sign for this...
Yes it was the variation form, they delivered it to the return address :doh:
I signed for it, got in the car and delivered it myself, gave the licensing office girls a laugh when I told them :lol:

Neil. :)

PS: post office refused to refund the postage charge as I didn't give them a second chance :mad:

Am lucky that i live very near the police station so they all get hand delivered. That and a nagging email seems to do the job!

Back