Fair price for Minox HG 8.5 x 43 BR Aspherical Binoculars

rothers

Hi guys,

What do you reckon should be the going rate for a pair of Minox HG 8.5 x 43 BR Aspherical Binoculars, that are second hand but seen almost no use?

CR

OK, since nobody seems interested and I got nothing back, I shelled out £360 for a pair of 2nd hand, but un-used. I decided this was pretty good value. Let me guess... NOW you tell me this was too much...?!

It doesn’t sound like a bad price, didn’t get them from the USA off Evil bay did you?

ATB

Tahr

you could get them new for 389 from a place in the uk just before they bought the new model out but they sold out. Import from USA for about 350 not including getting stung for tax.

hope it helps

If you asking what they worth. The answer is what they worth to you. As recently posted I purchased the evil bay Us model, and I’m no expert but for me I looked at sworo and for what I wanted and needed the Minox fit my bill exceptionally. So in total I probably paid £360 don’t know how this affects the warranty but if I bust em I have house insurance. So what do you think to them.? I can only say Im very pleased with mine and glad i didnt go for the sworo but again thats me others have there own opinion and priority

Back