High Seats

Moe243 and I put one of these up not so long ago. When I sat in it the other afternoon, I kept looking nervously at the top rail as it hasn't wintered well. The paint had rusted off and I don't think it will be much use by next Spring. Rgds JCS

Has anyone had any experience with this high seat or know anything of them:

Summit High Seat (SPECIAL OFFER) / SHOOTING / HUNTING on eBay (end time 19-Nov-10 12:37:56 GMT)

At £99 it seems a bargain, but you can't tell much from the picture.

Failing that, can anyone recommend a high seat seller, preferably in the south of the country?

I cannot fault my PD High Seat, and would recommend them to anyone. You can ring Paul on, 07803035092 between 14.00 and 20.00. He is based in Abingdon, if that is south enough for you. He is to be found deer stalking in Wiltshire quite regularly. He makes a range of seats but will do bespoke ones to your requirements, fully galvanised.

ft

summit ones shite. quality low and the rail is too low. the pd ones i have seen look good, and seem better value

summit ones shite. quality low and the rail is too low. the pd ones i have seen look good, and seem better value

Have a summit and as Pete says the rail is too low and i had to weld a extension around it and raise it. Ordered 2 free standers from PD a few weeks ago can't make them in the numbers i want for the money. Paul shoots and sounds like he knows what a deer shooter needs

Thanks for the useful replies, incl. PMs, everyone. I now have some useful info to follow up on.

Back