Boyo's Meeting Date

Ade 30-06

Boys,
Some of you have asked for plenty of notice for our First Meeting, I hope 3 weeks is enough for you all. What I can do is propose that we meet on the 20th of November (that's the day after the Fiji game) where there is an area reserved for us at Tiger Tiger on Greyfriars road in Cardiff. So that we can all tend to our "domestic needs" and not clash with too much traffic, a start of around 5pm would probably be best. This way the traffic will be mostly going out of town and the opposite way to us. There are trains from all abouts into town and some late ones back for those who would like to stay on for a night out......sounds like a very reasonable excuse to me.... :lol: If anyone wants accommodation PM me and I'll see what can be sorted out for you.

The purpose of the meeting is just to find out what everybody would like to get out of this and how best to go about it. Also to set up a database of contacts. I will be collating a list of questions for discussion that have been given to me already, but this will be an open forum and no doubt will raise more questions to begin with than answers.

There are a number of options available from the purchase and set up of stalking rights closer to and far from home, to an introduction programme at a suitable 'local' area for long term development. What I personally can see happening is that these could feasibly run in tandem so long as there is commitment from those who are genuinely interested. Possibly dividing the club into different categories, even down to rabbiting and foxing or fishing interests. I will state now that I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS BEING ANYTHING MORE THAN A GROUP OF LIKE MINDED BOYS GETTING TOGETHER FOR THE BENEFIT ONLY OF THOSE TAKING PART. There are no commercial aspects to this endeavour whatsoever, transparency at all levels boys please.

Would you all think about your expectations and list a few points to bring with you please. It would be nice to end the meeting on a positive with some homework having been done with a direction and format found. Don't forget, we have to do it anyway so there's no shortcuts.

Please PM me with confirmation that you are attending. I'll need these numbers because there'll be grub for all and the Chef is a 22 stone brute, you would not want to upset him would you ?

Look forward to hearing from you all . :D

Hwyl

Ade

Ade I'll Be there look fwd to it will ring you with numbers when i have spoken to the other parties

Derek

May be in Chesterfeild that weekend and the following week with work Sorry mate ! Let me know the outcome im still interested mate.

ATB

Steve.................

Arse, I will be in Londonderry / Derry that weekend :doh:. Have fun dont drink to little.

That's a real shame mate, pm me your contact details and i can include the minutes etc for you until next time mate ok. If you have any questions in your absence forward them to me and i'll offer them up.

Cheers (from actually in Wales :) )

Ade

ade all the best in your efforts to set up your like minded group of guys
it was a pleasure to meet you sunday
regards pete .

Thanks Pete, pleasure to meet you too mate. Great bunch you lot down there, brilliant talking to you all. Please pass on my regards to the lads

May be in Chesterfeild that weekend and the following week with work Sorry mate ! Let me know the outcome im still interested mate.

ATB

Steve.................

Steve,
This is always going to be difficult getting ALL those interested together, particularly with you being so keen mate. PM me your details and i'll forward our minutes, put down on the e-mail what you want to ask in particular and i'll put it forward mate ok.

Cheers

Ade

after long negotiations with the mumbler over curry and strongbow were in see you there

Ade,

I did arrange to come along with Griffshrek, but I'm not sure if I will be able to make it now because of work commitments (lost two days work last week because of the weather, so I'm playing catch up and trying to reorganise my work) So if I don't make it can you PM me the minutes.

Ade(the other one)

Boyo's meeting

Hi ade,

sorry for the late reply, only just joined the website!

whats the latest with the stalkers group?
did you have many guys turn up?

i have been stalking for around 3 years and done my DSC1 and i'd love to see something organised local.

cheers

Back