Thread: Hi

Should have done this a while ago. I apologize for being so remiss. I'm fairly new to stalking taking this after mainly being into wildfowling. I'm also into motorbikes in a big way. And prior to a major ear problem was into diving, mainly the mixed gas type.

Hi Mike,
    Itís good to have you on the site mate. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Mind you if you trawl through the various posts and threads, I think every question imaginable has already been asked.

Good luck with your stalking and I hope to read your posts soon.

Regards Steve.F

hi mike
    welcome to the stalking world
    i am quite a big fan of wildfowling too

Hi Mike, welcome to the site.

Thats the tone lowered now!!!!! Never mind it cant all be that bad if the kingdom!!!! BTW Im Mikes only mate!!! lol

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Welcome Mike the bike rider, had a GSXR myself a few years ago, had to sell though, mobile overdrafts walking around the house (kids).

I have learnt a vast amount from here and had some good invitations too...

Post Away.

once had a Lambretta 150cc till I creamed it that was in 72 , moved on to a .243 and .308 found that more enjoyable

I had a lambretta as well, 1964 it was. The sixties bloody marvellous, If I remember correctly

Welcome to the site, hope you find all the answers to questions you may have. I had a Kawasaki 250 until someone knocked me off taking a driving lesson Now I stick to 4 wheels on my Honda 450 quad.

JAYB on a Scooter, I bet you had the fox tail on the ariel, and a parker coat with the fur trimmed hood as well