National Pride

Well answered MS, I bow to your superior knowledge;):)

65x55 I dont think off topic is a problem on this forum sometimes so lighten up a little:p

I did not intend this post to start any controversy so before it does lets put it to bed:zzz::zzz:

Thanks for your input folks and "God Bless All The Troops"

ATB

Max

i did not mean any offence to anybody serving or not and wish all our lads and lassies the best of luck ,

God bless our troops and bring back safely.

God please neglect to bless Oliver North, for his contribution to the Middle East......

There are better symbols of national pride than that gentleman.

God bless our troops and bring back safely.

God please neglect to bless Oliver North, for his contribution to the Middle East......

There are better symbols of national pride than that gentleman.

I wonder how long it will be before someone contradicts you? :coat:

Even though I no longer live in the UK I am proud of the selfless way our troops and support groups do what is asked of them as they all know they have taken the Queens 5p. I am though ashamed of the weak short sighted politicians who send them off to risk life and limb when they themselves go straight from Uni into the high profile parliment lifestye without doing any service to their country even if it was at territorial level. I like the american pride ethos quite a lot because of this. (not that I think Ollie or Clinton are worth a s**t).
Thanks to all lads & lasses in uniform I will be thinking of you all tomorrow.
Regards
martin

No.... they are just in good enough shape that they can sing. :lol:
Unlike their winded British comrades....:p~Muir

Hi Muir
I remember back in about 1978-9 we were on a summer camp in Berchtesgaden in Bavaria and some of your guys(The Screaming Eagles) i think, challenged my squadron to a race down the mountain they were singing all the way down, when we got to the bottom in Berchtesgaden they had trucks waiting for them to take them back up.Our Sgt Major told them he thought it was back up aswell, when they eventually arrived back up the hill they were not singing then(They couldn't drink either)Iget over to the US a couple of times a year and i love the way you look after your troops and i wish we did the same boooked my flights for february and i will be having a few beers with some of The American Legion riders in and around Chicago.
Geordie

Back