Thread: hi to all

Wink hi to all

Hello to all, i have just signed in and registered for the 1st time. Thanks for being here

Welcome to SD marineboy, whereabouts in our fair county are you based?

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Hi chris, i am based in abingdon well just outside the town.

i'm just trying to get to grips with this site. early days yet. All seems ok so far....

Hello again to one and all, i now realise i should of stood up and shouted a little bit more about myself, i guess i was a little shy on my first post. almost felt like i was at an AA meeting and just wanted to mumble that i needed a drink, enough about that forum....
    Well i am based in south oxfordshire but my work and sport takes me the length and breadth of the uk and a bit over seas, though i have not shot abroad yet.
    That is something i would love to do in the near future after boar. i have been shooting since i was a meer boy stalking on and off for the last 20 but now its the only shooting i do and i find myself out most weekends when i am home. i shoot a sako 308 finnlight with a 8x56 swarovski. I have other guns but thats my main baby.I look forward to having some kind of input to this site and making new friends if and when i can. thanks again and sorry for the delay. now where was that bottle....