Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virgin stalker

Virgin stalker

Hi All, I'm new to stalking but not to shooting. Completed my DSC1 at Criggion last week so now need a variation to my FAC and look for a decent rifle! I've been reading the topics on the site for a while, especially regarding rifles and other gear, but couldn't log on because of IT problems.
    Looking forward to learning from all you experienced types - happy stalking!

am new to stalking too, rearly good forum. loads of good articles and knowledge is second to none. good luck in what set up you get . any ideas yet?

Hi mate great to see you on here, a virgin stalker eh I would like to accompany you on few of them hear they are a very rare creature these days take a lot of outings to spot one

I will look forward to any trophy pics

If it proves popular maybe we can open a new section along side the wild boar and big game

Welcome to the site, I hope you find it informative and helpful. We are a good friendly bunch, and if you hang in there you may find yourself with the odd invite.

All the best

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find all the help you need on here, especially with losing your virginity

Welcome to the site chaps.
    You are now on the right road to getting all the help and advise that you will need.

hi mike
    welcome to the site
    which area are you?
    as some members on here ,will surely know some one near you, where you can sort a decent set up from
    enjoy the site and well done on passing your DSC1

Welcome Mike
    You have come to the right place to expand your knowledge.
    This is a friendly and helpful forum.
    Are you Mike with the big van and the .308?
    All the best,

Hi Mike,
    You have come to the right place matey! It will take a while trawling through all the posts but you will find a lot of hidden treasure in the form of knowledge. Just remember we don't bite ask as many questions you like.

welcome , at criggion last week also , but there was a lot of mike, n micks
    so which one to choose!! if you where at lane farm its me! check out the red photos on this site , see wasnt waffling!! and if its teddy bear gone posh ! get a grip Boy. Hope all is well and you are out and about , regards Trapper also ,regards to the other guys that attended.