Thread: Daystate mk 3 taking a while to charge before each shot!

Daystate mk 3 taking a while to charge before each shot!

Not sure if this belongs here. Having a few problems with my Daystate mk 3. The weapon is fully charged but seems to take a while before shots to charge up the air. I pull the trigger and have to wait quite a while before taking the next shot! Any one have a Daystate mk 3 on here, if so please comment?

For guided stalking opportunities here in Devon and Dorset including Red, Sika, Fallow and Roe deer + deer related training including skinning, butchery and trophy preparation. All abilities welcome.
    Email your enquirers to
    Facebook users are encouraged to join our local community page "Devon Stalking".

I have the same problem with mine ( i use air rifle on the rats in the barn ) i put it into Litts of Newport for a service but didnt seem to help. i am thinking of geting rid of it, i have had it about 6 years so if some one wants to spend some money on it the can make me an offer ......

possibly some muck in "pot" not allowing it to charge quickly enough, I take it that it's similar to Air Arms on charging (I've got the TDR in 22) the "pot" has a tiny hole and sits in the the air reservoir and if the rifle has been charged by a compressor it stands a chance that the filter is dodgy and has let some debris enter the reservoir and is partially blocking the hole, if the system is like the AA it's a complete strip down, I always charge from a diving bottle as it's well filtered and it's dry air not full of water as you get from ordinary compressed air, hope this helps....callie

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Sounds like your rifles battery charge could be at fault. I have an Airwolf that has done a similar thing and it was solved by a solid overnight full battery charge. All batteries have 'lives' so if you've had the rifle a while, it's possible you need a new battery. Worth a shout to Daystate CS - they are really helpful.

Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........