Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any references

Any references

Anyone had dealings with, based in Scotland selling shooting/stalking in the UK and abroad, looking for honest informative references from people who have dealt with them, have good references from forum members on other South African companies and value personal experiences before I spend my hard earned money. p.m. me if you prefer. John.

Hence my request for any other referances, Countrysports will provide me with referances provideing I forward my real name, not my S.D. avator name?, have been given good referances by members whom have hunted in S.Africa with a P.H. but was by the above guy with an offer, but no referances came freely from any S.D. members.. deerwarden

Hi mate,
    we hunted with Kei River Safaris in the Eastern cape this year on a cull hunt and it was the most brilliant trip ever the P.H.s were great and we wanted for nowt at the lodge we were really well looked after.Have a look at my photos.I shot 10 animals in 5 days and one of the Warthogs was a trophy but they did not charge me.I am going back in 2012 and i will be going back to kei River,great outfit.
    P.S. anything you want to know get in touch.

Not been with Kei River, but I met these guys at a game fair, & was impressed with their general presence & outlook etc, they didn't come across like bull******rs... they say first impressions are worth more than anything?............ but , like I said I ain't been with them.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Tusker, will contact you, done two trophy hunts and now want to do cull hunt as hopefully it will be cheaper and I'll be able to go next year, many thanks for replies, honest experiences is what I was hoping for. John, deerwarden

You should contact Charly at Shavesgreen
    Charly is really helpfull we went to Tanzania with him would trust anyone else now.

Hi Deerwarden

Did you ever get sorted?

Ive been to poland 3 times with them and it was first class and a good deal , ive sent some of my stalkers to them and they thought the same . I would book anything through countrysports and have no fears