Available: AW Witness

6pointer

I have some spare weekends and midweeks comming up before Christmas if any one is think ing of doing there LEV 2 DSC.Cost to the stalker will be expenses. NEAR GLASGOW

You've posted this in Boar Opportunities. I'm guessing this probably wants moving to the deer opportunities section? ;)

I booked a day stalking with 6 pointer for my level 2 AW this is the how it started I had a wheel blow out on the A74 & it did go thow my mind to turn around but I'm pleased I never lol they say a pic is worth a lot off word
Photos are my first stalk one deer
second stalk 2 deer & I let two get away for next time
third stalk I got with in range but I all ready had 3 lol

Kevins first doe..jpg Kevin two of three.jpgkevins two that were left for anouther day..jpg

Kevins evening stalk.jpg Kevins 3 end of day.jpg
I would like to say a big thank you to David for for the meals & haveing me. It was a outstanding day Even after the very bad start
Thanks mate

Last edited:
Kevin not a problem mate i enjoyed your company and was happy you grassed the deer. The one deer i kept went to the game dealer and topped the scales at a 42.5lb;). After a bad start it was all up hill literally :lol: A few deer seen and left for next time.

The Lev 2 assement is free mate it might be better if i came to your ground your not far from me most of my ground is in glasgow

sorry 6pointer i might have spoke to you before reguarding stalking ,i dont have my own
land and i think you dont like to take people out that stay local to your area ,i did go out
with a guy you put me onto for a days stalking , a very nice guy but we didnt get a shot
at anything that day,but i still enjoyed the day ,he was still able to fill some parts of my
portfolio ,but was just looking for somewere closer to home ,if your not the person i spoke
to then i am sorry:oops:

I am mate and you are correct my local ground took years to get and its easy lost. Glad you had a good time at Andrews and hope if you did not get a deer that you learned something from him he is a cleaver man.

Very Kind offer from you Dave, I hope you ever does take you up on it appreciates your generosity.

ATB

Tahr

I am mate and you are correct my local ground took years to get and its easy lost. Glad you had a good time at Andrews and hope if you did not get a deer that you learned something from him he is a cleaver man.

thanks mate i did ,thanks for putting me on to him, i will maybe give him a call in the new year and try again

cheer tam

hi just like to say a big thank you to 6pointer for taken me out for a days stalking today we saw
a few deer and i managed to get one so again a big thanks to a top bloke and speak to you soon

cheers tam

Back