Sako Optilock, 1" stainless, med rings, with inserts!

flytie

I have been looking for some 1" stainless steel optilock medium rings to fit my new scope. Evil-bey has them for £81.50, several shops want about £85.00, Sportsman just quoted me £104.00 delivered :cuckoo: I told the guy in the shop he must be having a laugh, but no he was deadly serious. Needless to say we did not do a deal :coat:

So back to the web I went, and I found Northallerton (pronounced N'thallerton) gun shop; http://www.nsac.co.uk/ and they had them listed for £81.00. So I rang just to see if they had them in stock, and if the price had gone up.

I spoke to the owner, "just a minute", he said, "I don't know if the web-site price is up to date". He put the phone down and had a furtle round, I could hear him doing it! "Right", says he, "I have some old stock at the old price, they're £55.00".

"So that's Sako Optilock , 1" stainless steel, medium rings with liners for £55.00"? says I.

"Yes, that's right, I have another four pairs at the old price as well"! the nice man said!

Now don't all rush at once, but thats a bargain :D

I can only suggest that if you are thinking of doing a deal with Sportsman Gun Centre you have a pot of vaseline handy, you might just need it.

ft

Nice to know flytie,

Im looking for some Stainless finish Tikka 30mm Low Optilock Rings and Bases, will give them a phone today, hopefully he'll have these "old stock, old price" too:thumb:

Cheers for the heads up

Nice to know flytie,

Im looking for some Stainless finish Tikka 30mm Low Optilock Rings and Bases, will give them a phone today, hopefully he'll have these "old stock, old price" too:thumb:

Cheers for the heads up

RB, you're very welcome!

ft

Back